Current Transformer Design tool assists design engineers in choosing the most appropriate core material and size for a number of current transformer (CT) topologies. Traditional, often line frequency current transformers, Hall Effect current transformers and Switch-mode Power Supply (SMPS) current transformers are examined in depth.
Program features include:
- Online Help topics are included for each of the three Current Transformer types.
- A comprehensive reference list of further information to help designers find answers to even more involved design issues.
- Design concepts and parameters for each of the three types.
- A comparison of Current Sense schemes listing advantages and disadvantages of each type.
- Option to save your current transformer design for reference and comparison.
Learn More About Current Trasformer Design
To download the Current Transformer Design tool, enter and submit your contact information below. The contact information will be used to send a notification when an updated version is available.